Do you know that every time the door is opened and closed, it will bring no small damage to the door handle?
If you have this tough and scratch-resistant car door handle stickers you do not have to worry about this problem!
How to install:
1. Clean car door handle cup and let it dry.
2. Tear off the protector film from adhesive backing.
3. Stick film onto the cup and adjust the perfect position.
1. Please make sure there is no residue or dust and must be dry before sticking.
2. Try not to touch the back glue, a one-time laminating, do not repeatedly move.
3. After sticking it, press it moderately make sure there is no air between the reflective sticker and the bonding position.
4. Do not wash and wax the car within 7 days after installation.
Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
【Style and Protection】: The car door handle cup can get easily scratched by fingernails, rings or keys. The accumulation of scratches will make your car look dull and old. In addition, our car door handle sticker have new fashion trends and elegant looks which is an awesome gift and beautiful look to the car.
【Water Resistant and Durable】: You can still wash your car with water by putting on our car door handle stickers. In addition, it is very easy and convenient to remove and will leave no damage or residue on surface.
【Material】: Thanks to the use of high-quality carbon fiber self-adhesive, it can maintain performance under extreme temperature ranges from -40°F to 212°F to provide strong protection against heat, rain, snow; won’t fall off, fade, crack or deform, no matter the hot summer or the cold winter.
【Universal Fit】: This car door cup protector measures 2.68 x 3.35 inches which is fits most of vehicles with a pull-out handle design. Please check your car door handle cup shape and size before ordering.
【3D Carbon Fiber Stickers】: Our package includes 4pcs carbon fiber stickers for 1 cars. This car door handle sticker is the best choice to protect your car and a great gift for your friends and family.
There are no reviews yet.